SNHA is always interested in candidates of intellect with curiosity and a passion for architecture. We offer a creative and diverse studio environment and a commitment to developing the next generation of superior architectsdesigners. If you are interested in working in our Chicago or London office, then submit a cover letter together with your resume and portfolio in PDF format to email@example.com.
Business Development Director
Sheehan Nagle Hartray Architects is a leading and growing architecture firm with a national practice and an established reputation for award-winning design, sound project management and technical expertise. The firm’s leadership seeks an externally focused Business Development Director responsible for meeting prospective clients and establishing new business relationships in select markets for the purpose of securing new professional services contracts.
- Leverage the firm’s recognized expertise in select markets to create opportunities in other markets including Research and Development, Advanced Manufacturing and Higher Education.
- Research, identify and develop relationships with prospective clients that will help the firm achieve its business development goals.
- Find and track leads for new projects.
- Work with Principals and marketing staff to develop strategies and marketing material in support of business development activities.
Education and Experience
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Architecture, or Engineering.
- At least seven years business development experience in the A/E/C industry, preferably in architecture.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent organizational, and written and verbal communication skills
- Initiative to analyze markets and develop effective strategies for engaging prospective clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills that balance persistence, enthusiasm, sincerity and humor
Sheehan Nagle Hartray Architects offers an excellent total compensation package that includes competitive health and welfare benefits and a profit-sharing/401k plan. We invest in our employees’ professional growth. Sheehan Nagle Hartray Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Interested candidates should email a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention Don McKay, Principal.